We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site.
We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|For more information about Google Analytics:
|Third party plug-in for this website.|
Mr Franchise is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If when using this website we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mr Franchise may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2012, and the most recent update was made on 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– your name
– contact information including email address
– demographic information such as your postcode
– your franchise preferences and personal interests
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to enable us to fully understand your needs and to provide you with a quality service. Specifically, we use your data in the following ways:
– In our internal records
– We may use the information as a basis for helping us to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails to you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. We will use the email address you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use your information to customise our website to reflect your interests.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible and we will correct the information as appropriate.