Mr Franchise is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If when using this website we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as your postcode
- your franchise preferences and personal interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to enable us to fully understand your needs and to provide you with a quality service. Specifically, we use your data in the following ways:
- In our internal records
- We may use the information as a basis for helping us to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails to you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. We will use the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use your information to customise our website to reflect your interests.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible and we will correct the information as appropriate.
How do I start my journey to business success?
Simply click the button below and fill-out our form. A member of our expert team will contact you.